We are looking for high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors to join our awesome model team. The purpose of our Model Program is for high school students to learn how to feel amazing in front of the camera and earn print credit and bonus items toward their senior portraits. The earlier you join the more opportunity you have to earn print credit and referral bonus items.
Studio Model Session SpokesModels will receive a free studio session between February and March of their Junior year. This will be a fun and exciting session where we’ll feature your individuality and interest. The portraits generated from this session will be used in promotional materials and on your very own Model App for smartphones and tablets. Your portraits will be available for purchase at your senior sales session.
Summer Session Start your summer off right with fantastic outdoor senior portraits (or in studio if you prefer). Models will receive the session of their choice for free with one referral or for $20.15 when they get at least 20 friends to install their Model App on an Android, iPhone, iPad or iTouch device. This session must take place by July 31st.
Model +3! Have a great time at the studio with three of your best friends. This session is free for Spokesmodels who get at least 50 friends to install the Model App by July 31st and at least one friend to book their senior portraits with the studio. The Spokesmodel +3 session will be custom designed for your interest and is sure to be a blast! Each of your friends will also receive a free 5×7 individual portrait and group portrait.
Every Spokesmodel will have his/her own personal Model App where friends may see photos from the model/senior sessions, videos, discount coupons and other information. Your App may be viewed on Android, iPhone, iPad, iTouch and any internet capable computer. Invite your friends to install the app on their device and you’ll earn rewards. The more installs you get, the more rewards you’ll earn!
20 Installs – Your Summer session for $20.15
30 Installs – A music video of your Model session will be posted to your app
45 Installs – Customized metal wallet tin or 16×20 wall cling
60 Installs + 1 senior referral booking – Free Model +3 session
You’ll have a discount coupons on your Model App. If your friend shows us your app on their device at their sales session, they will receive the discount and you get one referral credit. You will also get a referral credit when another model lists you as the referral on their model application.
For each referral you will get $50 in studio credit, plus you’ll receive:
1 referral – free Summer Session plus an optional free family session before you graduate [Note: you can also earn your Summer Session with 20 installs of your App.]
2 referrals – Free make-up and hair for your Studio Model Session
3 referrals – Free make-up and hair for your Summer Session
5 referrals – 25% discount on your entire senior portrait session order
7 referrals – Ipad Mini
10 referrals – 15 Image Senior Album
In addition, for every one of your referrals you’ll receive one entry in the March 2016 drawing for a Beats Solo HD Headphone.
There are a few requirements to be a spokesmodel:
- You are a junior, sophomore, or freshman high school student in a Collin County School.
- You are not currently a model for another photographer.
- You agree to have us do your senior portraits. Senior portrait sessions are a minimum investment of $300 which is paid before your Spokesmodel session. By joining as a freshman or sophomore, you can create a payment plan, however, you are eligible to earn studio credit and referral bonus items after your first payment!
The application process:
- Share this information with your parents and get their agreement for you to participate. Since you are under 18, we cannot accept models without a parent’s permission.
- Follow us on social media: Facebook (davidquisenberryphotography) Instagram (dquisenberry) Twitter (dquisenberrry)
- Click the button below to fill out the Model Application. When you submit the application it will come to us. We will call your parent to schedule an appointment to explain the model program details and answer any questions you may have. Don’t forget to tell them we are calling.