We are looking for high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors to join our awesome model team. The purpose of our Model Program is for high school students to learn how to feel amazing in front of the camera and earn CASH and bonus items toward their senior portraits. The earlier you join the more opportunity you have to earn CASH and referral bonus items.
Each spokesmodel will receive a senior model session between Feb/Mar of their Junior year. This will be a fun and exciting session where we’ll feature your individuality and interest. The portraits generated from this session will be used in promotional materials and on your very own Model App for smartphones and tablets. Your portraits will be available for purchase at your senior sales session.
Your senior portrait session will be held in June of your Junior year.
Spokesmodels can start their summer off right by earning a fantastic outdoor senior portrait session (or in studio if you prefer) with just one referral of a friend who chooses our studio for senior portraits.
Every Spokesmodel will have his/her own personal Model App where friends may see photos from the model/senior sessions, videos, discount coupons and other information. Your App may be viewed on Android, iPhone, iPad, iTouch and any internet capable computer. For each senior or senior model you refer, you will get $100 in Studio Credit, plus additional bonus items!
Important Things To Know:
• We are not a modeling agency.
• We have both male and female models.
• We will contact your parents during this process. They must consent to your participation in the program.
Enrolling in the Model Program
There are a few requirements to be a spokesmodel:
- You are a junior, sophomore, or freshman high school student in a Collin County School.
- You are not currently a model for another photographer.
- You agree to have us do your senior portraits. Senior portrait sessions are a minimum investment of $400, paid before your Spokesmodel session and added to your studio print credit. By joining as a freshman or sophomore, you can create a payment plan, however, you are eligible to earn CASH and referral bonus items after your first payment!
The application process:
- Share this information with your parents and get their agreement for you to participate. Since you are under 18, we cannot accept models without a parent’s permission.
- Follow us on social media: Facebook (davidquisenberryphotography) Instagram (dquisenberry) Twitter (dquisenberry)
- Click the button below to fill out the Model Application. When you submit the application it will come to us. We will call your parent to schedule an appointment to explain the model program details and answer any questions you may have. Don’t forget to tell them we are calling.